BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 4, 2010

LOVE QUOTES FROM ME

I wanted you to be there when I fall, stand by my side through it all. I wanted you to wipe the tears I cried, to always just be by my side.I didn't wanna end up as "friends" .. was that to hard to understand?

Your my priority so stop making me options.

It just the memories that hurts me.

Can I put my headphones on and make believe, that everything's fine and not incomplete? Can I turn the music on high and try with all my might .. to not cry in the darkness by myself tonight?

If its whatever to you. Why should I care too.? I wont leave you I promise. But Im not pausing my life for you.

People who don't love themselves first do not have the right to love someone else or have someone else to love them back..

0 comments: