BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 17, 2010

LOVE SAYING

Love is delicious because you can't get enough.
All I really need is love, a little chocolate now and then it doesn't hurt.
Don't forget to love yourselves.
I love you till the cows come home.
If love is a movie, you'd be a box office hits.
Its rainy day when you're not around.
Let love be your greatest aim.
Life is the flower for which the love is honey.
Love is the master key which opens the gate of hapiness.
Love is to think about someone else more times than think about yourselves.
Love make verything lovely.
Love make life so confusing but without love would you want to live?
Love without a return is like a question without answer.
Lovers, like bees, lead a honey sweet-life.
Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.
Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
The best way to love is to love like you never have been hurt.
The hardest thing to do is to watch someone you love with someone else.
The love we give away is the only love we keep.
There is no remedy for love but to love more.
Theres nothing more important in life than love.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush, hold it too loose it'll fly.
Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.
Talk to me when I'm bored, kiss me when I'm sad, hud me when I cry, care for me when I die, love me when I'm still alive.
People say you only fall in love once, but when I hear your voice, I fall in love over again.

0 comments: